Anyone who knows me knows that I am not the best cook. I am not the most domestic woman. But I aspire to be the perfect domestic little wife one day! My friend Angie is my idol! She is always busy with her kids and keeps them involved in things. I mean, she has a Christmas countdown for the month of December. I tend to be creative and like making cute things or bake cute things. Now when I say bake...I mean out of the box. I had never baked anything from scratch until the other day. Of course, I needed some assistance from one of the best bakers I know, my good friend Lesley. It was intimidating...yes cooking something from scratch was intimidating to me! LOL Once I arrived to her place, she was a busy body and moving fast. I tried to keep up as I helped, watched, and took notes. Once we got to the decorating part, I knew I was good to go then. In the end, the cookies turned out great and were perfect for my friend's bridal shower. So here are my first cookies...and there will be many more to come. I have a good teacher. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment